Crown and Bridge
1. PFM & PFG CROWN & BRIDGE:
2. INLAY/ONLAY CROWN
3. ALL CERAMIC CROWN & BRIDGE:
4. Zirconia Crowns are aesthetic and durable. It is the crown of the future…
5. FRAMEWORK FOR PARTIALS: PARTIAL FRAME using Vitallium® alloy and the Vitallium®
ALL GOLD FRAMEWORK is also available upon request. Please contact us for details.
6. PRESS-ABLE VENEERS: PRESS-ABLE VENEER is the cost-effective way to get the smile you want and is primarily for Cosmetic Dentistry. It is not only esthetically desirable; because Press-able Veneers could be produced as thin as 0.3mm in diameter, it requires minimum or absolutely no teeth preparation.
7. REMOVABLE DENTURES/PARTIALS
8. VALPLAST PARTIALS: VALPLAST is a flexible denture base resin that is ideal for partial dentures and unilateral restorations. The resin is a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic with unique physical and aesthetic properties that provides unlimited design versatility and eliminates the concern for Acrylic allergies. Valplast is the ideal choice whenever you consider removable partial denture for your patient.
9. IMPLANTS & ATTACHMENTS: IMPLANT CROWNS & REMOVABLES are cosmetically desirable due to superior aesthetics and higher durability. Attachments also give greater retention, comfort and long term stability. We specialize in custom cementable and screw-retained removable restorations, which work with most major implant systems, such as Nobel Biocare, 3i, Stern Gold, and Lifecore, etc.
Your tradition way of doing implants are now in the past. Welcome to the future with E.S.I.T® This new and easy scan and implant method has several benefits. You save valuable time with patients! Crowns are more accurate! You save an outstanding amount of money! Learn how we insert impants below!
ZIRCONIA consists of two separate components, the core and the porcelain. The Zirconia Core is designed to be as resilient as any metal copings used for traditional PFM’s and is also a desirable replacement for PFM crowns, especially for patients with metal allergies
REMOVABLE RESTORATIONS are fabricated with a variety of multi-layered composites and hardened acrylics. Upon request, flexible clear or tooth colored clasps are used to replace the traditional wrought wire clasps on removable dentures, which give patients better comfort and more natural looking results. Various shades of acrylic dentures are available.
EMAX produced crowns, veneers and in/on lays offer the same durability and strength as PFM crowns. The bonded ceramic restorative material of Emax gives the crown its shape, contour, color, strength and allows superior light transmission.
We are a BruxZir laboratory. This is the crown of the future! With the strongest material of full Zirconia this crown is indestructible and the ideal choice for posterior cases.
PARTIAL FRAME- Electromatic Induction Casting System allows the construction of lighter, thinner framework that retains the strength and the durability to function properly. It’s lighter and thinner frame offers the patient more comfort and better aesthetics.
TCS is a flexible denture base resin that is ideal for partial dentures and unilateral restorations. The resin is a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic with unique physical and aesthetic properties that provides unlimited design versatility and eliminates the concern for Acrylic allergies. TCS is the ideal choice when considering removable partial dentures for your patient.